NEW PRODUCT ANNOUNCEMENT!!
With Great Pleasure, H. Ertel Inc. announces that Fluid Power Energy– World Leading Manufacturer of Expanded Wax, Self Actuated Thermo-static Temperature Control Valves, based in Waukesha, WI.; now offers this Very Rugged, State-of-Art range of 2-Way + 3-Way Electric and Pneumatic Actuated Temperature Control Valves also!
These designs are Well Proven since 1995 World-wide– in all major Industries. The Electric Actuator and Valve.
- CSA/UL Certification, TUVT.A. Luft approved
- ISO 9001 + 14001, Factory Mutual Research,
- CRN, API 6A & 6D, Assembled in U.S.A
- Nema 4, 4X, High Strength/Impact Resistant
- Techno-polymer Actuator Housing, IP67 design
- ANSI Class 150# Flanges, 3-way Diverter L port
- 12V/24V AC – 50% Duty Cycle, 12/24V DC and
- 100-240VAC – 75% Duty Cycle
- #776032 Carbon Steel or #776018 Stainless Steel
- Sizes 1/2″ to 6″, 100% Tested
- PG11 Electrical Conn./Optional 1/2″ Conduit Conn.
- Valve Temperature Range: -4 Deg.F to 366 Deg.F
- Actuator Temperature Range: -4 Deg.F to 131 Deg.F
- R.P.T.F.E. Seats, Packing & Thrust Washer
- Blowout Proof Stem, Compact Design,
- “VB” Actuator (2) Voltages, Torque Limiter
- & Extended Manual Over-ride, 75% Duty Cycle Motor
All Valves & Actuators ship: F.O.B. Waukesha, WI. Quotations within 1-2 Days. Lead-times are typically in 4-6 Week range.